Hey! Internet Explorer works now :)

Well. I spend a bit of time making the map work in IE6 now. Basically I had just skipped a couple of details from the Google Maps API documentation about how to use polygon lines (since on IE it’s drawn in the browser with VML instead of loading overlay images from Googles server).
Also I got the Info boxes on the markers working again. I did a bit of reordering of that code when doing the checkboxes that switch on and off various kinds of markers. And I didn’t do it right. So the boxes got broken. But they are back! 😉

No Trackback/Pingback

You can trackback from your own site.